Thursday 2 August 2007

roly polymer

I decided to craft some stuff out of fimo polymer clay, mainly my inspiration came from etsy but i loved the idea of making jewellery items and beads ot of them.

I made a pair of strawberry earrings for myself and some phone charms for myself and the girls at work! (how they love my quirky charm!!!) I have made some other odds and ends which iam yet to get pictures of but will post soon.

Here are the cutest strawberry earrings hanginf from a tree. Stirling silver hooks with a metal ring attached to the metal loop inserted into the polymer strawberry before cooking. Arent the adorable!


My Peronal mobile phone charm! I know i couldnt resist it, its yet another poo,but this time with the cutest smiling toilet paper!
Lemon Charm with leaves made for veronique;
Puppy love charm made for Keziah as she loves honey her oh so cute dog which looks like a cloud!!!

Ihave also tried making some clay canes which are canes of coloured clay cleanly sliced to make beads. I have succesfully made a couple of these but i need to get them in the ovan before I show them to the world.

No comments: