Thursday 2 August 2007

Monkey magic! (and other stuff)

Vero at work has her lovely daughter Ella who is only two and completely obsessed by monkeys. Well I couldnt really resist making a pressie for her could I!!!! She absolutely loves them and came into work the following day to show me them in her hair, but now thinks i can put all animals in her hair for her!!!!



I just drew the design, cut it from felt and sewed it together. The blue covered one is just some fabric with a slit in the back to fit the underside of the clip through then sewn with the rest of the clip inside.
This is my felt strawberry! i love plush!!! its amazing. Only small (though bigger than a real one!) and made with 6 panels and hand stiched with love :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

That strawberry is very cute. Looks good enough to eat.