Thursday 2 August 2007

monster mayhem!!!

I have found this book and i want it sooooooo bad!!! (i mentioned it before!)
It is called plush-o-rama and i want it so bad to make little monsters for my own fun! I have just been on the net and it has been posted, fingers crossed it comes tomorrow but we shall have to see. Here is a pic of the cover of the book and it can be found here to buy at amazon uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plush-o-Rama-Curious-Creatures-Immature-Adults/dp/1579908780/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/202-2740081-0321455?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186094577&sr=8-1

I was so desperate to have this book however that i just couldnt wait to make one! I went up in the loft and found all the old material of my mums i could and Chris inspired me to make this little fellow. He as originally going to be called the pester monster which is what was inspired by him! but on looking at this guy I have decided his name is Mr. Fibbles!

So meet Mr. Fibbles!
Mr. Fibbles is very naughty, he tries to steal my beer!!!!

No comments: